Play three of Mario’s greatest 3D platforming adventures—all in one package!
Play three iconic games at home or on the go—all in one package on the Nintendo Switch system! Jump into paintings in Super Mario 64, clean up paint-like goop in Super Mario Sunshine, and fly from planet to planet in Super Mario Galaxy.
Run, jump, and dive with ease!
Make Mario move using the Nintendo Switch system’s Joy-Con controllers. You can also pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play the Super Mario Galaxy game in Co-Star Mode! Mario’s movements are as smooth as ever with HD resolution for each game, while still retaining the look and feel of the originals.
Listen to timeless Super Mario tunes
Listen to a total of 175 iconic tunes from all three games! Whether you want to get up and dance or take a minute to relax—this collection has music to fit your mood!
Even when you aren’t playing, you can enjoy the sounds that these worlds (and galaxies!) are so famous for. With three games, modern upgrades, and music-player mode, this collection is filled with fun for both new players and 3D platforming Mario masters. Super Mario 3D All-Stars will be available as a limited-run retail edition and a digital edition that is available for a limited time until the end of March 2021. The physical version of Super Mario 3D All-Stars (released Sep. 18) will continue to be shipped to retailers and available for purchase through March 31, 2021 or while supplies last. The digital version of Super Mario 3D All-Stars will be available for purchase through March 31, 2021. Once the digital edition has been purchased on your Nintendo Account, it can be re-downloaded and played if deleted from your device.
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). Terms apply. Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most memorable adventures all in one package—available on the Nintendo Switch system
· Take these three adventures on the go with the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode
· Jump into paintings to collect Power Stars and save Princess Peach in the Super Mario 64 game
· Spray away paint-like goop with the help of your water-spouting friend, FLUDD, in the Super Mario Sunshine game
· Travel from planet to planet and power up Rosalina’s Comet Observatory in the Super Mario Galaxy game—motion controls and a two-player Co-Star mode* included
· All three games have improved resolution, including a 16:9 aspect ratio for the Super Mario Galaxy game, and have been updated to support Joy-Con controls
· Listen to iconic tunes from all three games