Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch. The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip (sold seperately). They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
About Nintendo Joy-Con, L/R, Nintendo Switch:
- The versatile Joy-Con controllers bring exciting new ways to play
- Joy-Con can be used seperately amongst 2 players, individually in your left and right hand, attached to a Joy-Con grip (sold seperately) for conventional play or attached to sides of the Switch
- The Joy-Con features a full button set, analog sticks, shoulder buttons, HD rumble technology and motion sensing technology
- Internal battery means you can charge while you play or while the console is at rest
- Comes in contrasting neon blue and red colors