Just Cause 4 is an action-adventure game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix. It is the fourth game in the Just Cause series and the sequel to 2015’s Just Cause 3 and was released for PlayStation 4 on December 4, 2018.
About Just Cause 4 PS4 Game:
- Bring the Thunder: Soar through the skies with your wingsuit – Skydive, Base Jump and Free Dive with no limits!
- Rico’s Ultimate Mission: Spearhead the rebellion and defeat the Black Hand, a hi-tech private military organisation.
- Huge South American World: Explore the remote South American country of Solis, home of conflict, secrets, and danger.
- Creative Destruction at its best: Customise your new grapple hook with evolved and brand-new capabilities, allowing you to create your own personal stunts, destructive methods and overall play style.
- New Apex Engine: The new Apex engine underpins everything in JUST CAUSE 4. It delivers the most interactive, extreme weather simulations ever seen in a videogame, complimented by incredible visuals, unparalleled physics and endless creative possibilities.