F1 2017 PS4 is a racing video game and the ninth instalment in the Formula One video games franchise developed and published by Codemasters. It was released for PlayStation 4 on 25 August 2017.
About F1 2017 PS4 Game:
- Classic Cars – Integration of 5 Teams with 12 Classic Cars in the game and Career, as part of the main game-no DLC required, also featuring Single & Multi-Class MP racing with new gameplay challenges
- Expanded Career – Non-linear structure for improved replay, Additional Practice Programmers, Engine & Gearbox Management in new Engineering room, innovative Agent oﬃce with viewable Reputation System
- New Championships Mode – Completely new Sprint, Feature and Double Header races as a part of 20 Modern & Classic Championships in total with unique Medals & Unlocks
- Expanded Multiplayer – Progression- and Reward System with Player to Player Stats Comparison, and also a Lobby Voting System for up to 20 players (Server List on all 3 platforms)
- New Design – Contemporary 2017 Car Design & Fresh Look to Game Menus